Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support Ford MCA Maps - Supportthread

I can also confirm that the mightyi maps work perfectly. Good job !In the download link ( #13 ) posted by the ford-galaxy is a file NaviMod_MCA_MCA_Patch.iso which should unlock the navigation to use any SD card regardless of the CID. Did anyone try it? I do not want to ruin my navigation. I prefer to use Samsung CID SD cards.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I have not tried this link but I have used patched software and Class 10 SD card ok.

If an update is ever needed you will lose the patch of course - if you have samsung SD I suggest staying with that. and official FW

Karten Material von mightyi ist O. K.
Heute nochmals Umgehung Straße in Kreis Düren /Aachen abgefahren Was gerade 9 Monate alt ist, und die ist dabei.
MFG. Veni

@ all
Wir sind ein deutschsprachiges Forum und daher bitte ich euch alle, die Beiträge auch dementsprechend in Deutsch zu verfassen!!

Danke für die Einhaltung!

Danke! Funktioniert wunderbar mit der guten alten gelben Samsung Evo und der angegebenen CID.

Hallo, der Mondeo von meinem Bruder (vor 2011) hat dieses Navi mit SD Karte verbaut.
Weiß Jemand was für ein Gerät das ist und ob diese Karten darauf funktionieren?
Das ist doch kein MCA oder?

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@Amani
Die Teilenummer der SD Karte sprechen für ein MCA,
aber die anderen Daten für dieses FORD SD Navigation.
Welche Firmaware/ Servicepack muss denn darauf?
Das gibt leider einige verschiedene.

Automatic translation: \ t

It works, hurray ... as I progressed ...
(I have Galaxy with MCA radio without Converse, I already have SP2015 there, before there were origo maps from 2011)

Preparation:
a) PATCH burn ISO unpacked to CD at maximum speed 8
b) unpack maps and upload to any SD card (prod_info.txt on SD and "cryptnav" folder)
c) find the radio PIN

In a car:
1. Remove the old SD card
2. turn the key to the position before starting (in this position it is going), do not start (maybe even with the car started, I have not tried)
3. I put the CD in the drive
4. the SW version screen was displayed, I clicked the "Next" button (to the left)
5. 10 minutes of waiting (black screen with two gray "earthworms")
6. 7 minutes waiting (gray screen with green-red "earthworm")
7. 2 minutes waiting for automatic radio restart (really done by yourself, wait)
8. Radio PIN request
9. Insert SD card with maps
10. Navigates it
11. tune the radio again

Navigates in Czech (it is in the map and not in the patch).

I took the picture, but I suppose it's not necessary to stuff it here.

Edit 9.4.2019:
Navigates fully in Czech, I had to choose another language and then back to Czech ...

Zurück
Oben