Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Cs pack mx04

meti

Can somebody explain (the way how to do it) me how to install CS PACK MX04 in english ,please.

Thanx

AW: Cs pack mx04

Thanx Steppesteppe
I will try,but don't understand the pdf file what it says.
I will follow the steps in that spidershare.
Thanx again

I've installed the gllobo-truman software but in the menu -installation is only Installation and under that is comon interface it doesn't exist "card share".
what shoul i do ??
here is my e-mail: meti@unet.com.mk you can contact with me if you want to chat.
THx

Der Mx04 ist ja baugleich mit dem M50.
Ist beim M50 folglich cs Möglich?

Hi Meti! Excuse my bad english..

If Software is installed . and TV is runnig... Use with the Numberpanel "9339" it will open a menu at your TV.... Scroll up to "TM Share" and lock it with "OK".. With exit back... THATS IT:::
Now start Spider- if you have a Share Partner -and then go to a channel on TV which you want to open......If you have the right partner it should work...

god luck

BIG

..für SMIEF..

Ja..der M50 macht dat auch.....Allerdings mußte ne FB für den MX04 haben..die M50 FB funkt mit der SW nicht mehr........

Zurück
Oben