Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Checksum/security check in *.map file ?

jbnl

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hi there,

I have here a Becker 7926 with Navigon 6.2 OEM, the becker software.
The software is updated so i can run Reality view, so the version is now Navigon 6.5 OEM.
The name of the map is Central-Europe_V51.map.
I have tested with the latest navigon 6 map to run on this unit, but the software gives the error that it can read the map/for a older/newer version.

I have also tryed the org becker map on a Navigon MN6.5 system and this does not read the becker map, also the filenames where the same.

So my question is does anybody knows if there is a sort of security check in the *.map file, so that it is only running for OEM ?

AW: Checksum/security check in *.map file ?

Yes i know, but there is no way to make the navigon map work on the becker oem ?
Is the security check in the map file or mnavdce.exe file ?

AW: Checksum/security check in *.map file ?

Hello,

I think you must change also too the Software, taken a Version from this board, than you can use this maps !

Well that is not my idea, i'm looking wich check the software/map has to run other cards then only the oem map.
The base is mn6.5, so i think it there must i check somewhere wich checks that the unit only can run oem maps and not the normal navigon 6 map.

Zurück
Oben