Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Soziale Netzwerke BlackSMS

AW: BlackSMS

[h=1]Black SMS - Protected Texts[/h]v 3.2

[h=4]Beschreibung[/h] BlackSMS encrypts your messages with a password and then hides the encrypted data inside of a black chat bubble.

Alternatively you can hide the encrypted data inside a plain text message (for example your text would say "what's up" while actually hiding a password-protected message). The app is easy to use.

You can chat with your friends confident that no one will read your private messages.

The app uses a highly advanced encryption (Advanced Encryption Standard) so messages are extremely difficult to decrypt without the correct password.

BlackSMS can also encrypt and hide photos.

The app can be used to privately text with multiple people at once.

What people are saying:
- "Loved the idea! All my SMS's are now safe and secure!" ★★★★★

- "It does what it says it does, potent, efficient, and very useful" ★★★★★

- "I really like using this. It's easy to use and successfully prevents my gf from reading my texts everytime she borrows my phone she doesn't even know that it's a code she thinks I'm sending blank spaces" ★★★★★

- "This is so cool! I love the black bubble" ★★★★★

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben