Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

8888?

icekrim

guten Tag hielte jemand eine Lösung für den Fehler 8888 auf einem Titanen tx2100b? oder sonst die jtag Software für Titanen? DANKE FÜR mir helfen, weil ich eingeklemmt werde

Aw: 8888?

thanks for your help titantx i'm sorry but i forgot to send the middle loader first i send directly the firmware of the 03.02.08 i've not plug the TX2100B on my tv so i can't tell you wich software it is.

i performed lot of other emu like interstar,echolink and other but this titan tx2100B i don t know it and the language of deutch even

Thank you for your help

ps:i've got a cas interface 3 can i do a jtag on this digital receiver?

yes i've forgot the middle loader so it's the end of my digital receiver?

i can go in menu, information because the receiver don't start!!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

yes it is the end! yes they are not true to the menu, the receiver is broken. you must first Middle loader, and then the new software tobring

ATTENTION! Since 07.12.2007 by the manufacturer, there is a new boot loader. And as new software Only with this work, is the new file 5119_middle_loaderV1.0.6_1.bin "before a Update yourself. That is: Who is the new loader has been playing just the new software. The road is the same as that of the loader

ok thank for the help i will try to send it back to my seller if he wants

thank u titantx for all your explication

Zurück
Oben