This document was approved on 6/March/2010 by the DGSTATION.
1. Added current time line on Grid EPG Menu
2. Builted cross epg plugin(thanks to Sandro Cavazzoni)
3. Added RSS news function
4. Added blind scan menu with sharp tuner
5. Updated Fast Scan(NL) from V1.10 to V2.3
6. Updated Webinterface V.1.5.01(thanks to Nils)
7. Changed smartcard driver(thanks to Pacco)
8. Fixed bug for Upgrade via Network
9. Other small bugs fixed.
Notice : We will prepare next version of image within 10 days, and the new image will be supported USB WiFi function in IP setup menu.
1. Prohibited to recording, and PIP function in Server box when Multiroom Service or Streaming Player is running.
and The boxes should have same FTP user ID/Password with server box and client box when you use Multiroom service function
2. Caution : When encoding the file, Playback via XVID player will be affected by condition of a kind of CODEC, FPS(frame per second) and the Resolution.
And XVID player doesn¡¯t support resolution higher than 720P
therefore, we recommend as below conditions.
1) resolution : equal or under 720p
2) FPS : 24, 25 and 30 fps.
3) A/V Codec
Video Codec : XVID(Without GMC or Qpel), OpenDivx(less than Divx5.2), MPEG1, MPEG2, H.264
Audio Codec : MPEG layer 1,2, MP3, AC3
if XVID file has GMC or Qpel option when encoding, it will not work properly.
if the file was encoded by MPEG 1 or MPEG 2, XVID player doesn¡¯t support Adjusting Sync function and Jump forward/backward function
3. ext3 file system is slower than ext2 normally.
If you will record two HD channels with ext3 at the same time, it may fail in record.
we have checked the speed as below
ext2 speed : approximately 7MB/s
ext3 speed : approximately 3MB/s
1. we strongly recommend to format your USB memory stick before the new image copy in it, otherwise, it may happen "ER10".
2. you should download usb_all_noboot.img into STB for improving Web interface and plugins, otherwise, the function
3. if you want to execute cross epg daemon always from booting, you change the authority of "3.crossepg".
1) connect the STB via telnet(root/relook)
2) move /var/bin/init.d/
3) enter following instruction. ==> chmod 777 3.crossepg
welcome to cuberevo
cuberevo login: root
System bootup in progress - please wait
[Disconnect bypassed -- root login allowed.]
-sh-3.00# cd /var/bin/init.d/
-sh-3.00# ls -al
drwxr-xr-x 2 502 502 0 Mar 3 02:12 .
drwxrwxrwx 3 502 502 0 Mar 3 02:12 ..
-rwxr-xr-x 1 502 502 228 Mar 3 02:12 3.crossepg
-sh-3.00# chmod 777 3.crossepg