This is sort of 'proof of concept' release, 'experimental' attribute is too generous, so beware smile
It is NOT intedended as such for everyday use, just testing.
- mips32el, python 2.7x compatible (or in wrong, but nevertheless popular terms - OE 2.0/PLi 3-4)
- newer gcc, custom kernel and matching drivers
- all the other stuff...
- Remote Control is very sensitive, some may find it a blessing, some a curse... use short keypesses until sorted out
- adjust remote to your liking in
menu > setup > system > input devices
- in a case of failed boot after initial flash, do a hard reset (power on/off) or reflash included SSL.nfi and reboot.