C3LN VDR 0.1 of VDR HD for CubeRevo - Ipbox 9000HD
C3LN - VDR-1.7.4 for CubeRevo
release 0.1: Cause the fourth is too much
This is the first beta release of VDR for the cuberevo.
VERY IMPORTANT : SETUP YOUR DISPLAY RESOLUTION AND DISEQC!!! SEE BELOW...
VERY IMPORTANT 2: THIS RELEASE NEEDS A DHCP SERVER IN YOUR NETWORK IN ORDER TO SETUP DISPLAY RES AND DISEQC
VERY IMPORTANT 3: WHEN USING CHANNELSCAN, SWITCH TO CLASSIC OR STTNG PANELS SKIN BEFORE SCANNING AND SWITCH
BACK TO AVANTGARDE REELSKIN AFTER FINISHING THE SCAN, THAT WAY YOU WILL HAVE A PROGRESS BAR
If you want to post bug reports, at least do the following and provide the following info:
- reproduce the error, unreproducable errors for this release are not accepted
- write down the steps to get to the bug from a fresh reboot
- write down which channel, sattelite, transponder etc.
- is the channel fta or scrambled
- how do you get the keys (cccam client, newcs etc)
- preferably try to reproduce it on astra 19.2
Setting up diseqc needs to be done in /var/vdr/etc/diseqc.conf
- both tuners working, for recording and live
- shoutcast radio
- dgs picture quality
- channelscan function
- trickmode on SD.
- support for dvb-s2 (both cx and st tuners)
- support for dvb-c (might be slow on a scan)
- support for dvb-t (might be slow on a scan)
- built-in cccam/newcamd/gb*x etc client
- built-in support for softcam.key
- for cam config see /var/vdr/etc/plugins/sc all vdr-sc options are available
- 3 different skins, classic, ttng and reelbox skin included
- newcs and oscam (as cardserver to vdr-sc) are included, but not configured.
- ssh and telnet started by default
- Pacco's carddriver.
- support for CubeRevo/IPBox9000 only (I don't have any of the other boxes)
- no dvb-s tuner support.
- no timeshift
- trickmode on HD can be buggy, best not use it now
- subtitles do NOT work
- no PIP
- limited usage of front vfd (only shows stationname).
- no setup for revo specific hardware (needs to be done through files)
- no audio channel switching is possible for now.
- no teletext, can be enabled, but misses a lot of pages and eats up a lot of cpu cycles
- no support for hardware cam's.
- standby is not supported
- timer recordings are untested, please post your results
- rotor isn't supported unless it can be done through diseqc.conf, also untested (no rotor here).
- probably lots more
initially setup with dhcp, to change this edit /var/interfaces
Setup of screen resolution:
Manually while running: echo x > /sys/class/revo/display_res
where x is one of:
1: Pal (576i 50Hz)
2: NTSC (480i 60Hz)(untested)
3: 720p 50Hz
4: 720p 60Hz (untested)
5: 480p 60Hz (untested)
6: 1080i 50Hz
7: 1080i 60Hz (untested)
To make the setting to be set at reboot: edit /var/default/api5
To enable teletext:
Edit /var/default/vdr and add -P osdteletext to VDROPTS.
in /var/etc/init.d/user you can run any application (like newcs) prior to starting vdr.
This image does NOT format your harddisk (just to make sure everyone knows).