Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Vantage HD 7100S stuck in Loading

Viking61

When I switch on my Vantage HD 7100S it is only showing Loading on the display and the light behind the Vantage name is blinking. :2:

Normal behaviour is that it is showing Loading for about a half second and then goes on to the Booting stage. If it was stuck on Booting, I could have flashed it with a new firmware through the serial connection. I have done that on another receiver, so I know the procedure. But this one is stuck on Loading, and it does not respond to firmware flashing through the serial connection.

I suppose it might be that the bootloader is damaged. Does anyone know if it's possible to fix this?

AW: Vantage HD 7100S stuck in Loading

Switch off the main switch once and then again in. Then a connection with our servers FTP tries to produce. Flashe then please an original proficient product.

Link veralten (gelöscht)

Thanks for the answer, but my problem is that I can't get passed the "Loading" no matter what I do.

If you have called then already with the Support. Of the van days must be sent with certainty to the manufacturer. These dip your van days then around

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

i had this problem too, the same as you describe, it´s not the bootmanager, it´s the power supply unit (in german "netzteil")
i have changed mine and everything is ok.

i get a new by vantage germany, they know this problem, it was no problem to switch it.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
That sounds good. I have written them an email and I hope they will reply. According to posts on other forums it sounds like they are not so good in answering emails. But I hope the best. :1:

Did they ask for any proof of purchase?

Zurück
Oben