1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

HowTo unlocking GoPal X4545

Dieses Thema im Forum "Medion Tools und Anleitungen" wurde erstellt von bcolston, 19. April 2012.

1. bcolston

bcolston Newbie

Punkte für Erfolge:
    hi, hope i am posting in the correct place.

My son was messing with my device while i was out and put a code on the device, and we have now locked it out. its now asking for a super, and we don't know what it is. it just shows UUID: 10-00-00-00-00-0B-7D-A4 please can you help to unlock it. or wipe the device anything please. I have been in contact with Medion but they are so rubbish they not even replying to my support problem. I have had this device problem since end 2011

Thanks

Brian

2. phantom

Nervigen User Advertisement

3. JJ Navi

JJ Navi Super Elite User Supporter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hi Brian,

carrying out the intial installation, you should have seen a so called "Super PIN". The programm asks you to write down the PIN for security purposes. If you haven't done this, there is certainly no chance to override this problem.

The only step you can try is the following, but most probably you will not proceed:
    1. Connect your device to the PC via USB cable
    2. Carry out a soft reset of the device (how this is done can be found in your manual)
    3. Call the CleanUp menu by hitting the "o" of Gopal in the initial screen
    4. Carry out a factory reset.

As said, I doubt this will function as the device is asking for the Superpin already.

This has been discussed many times, with only very few positive result. In 99 % the only solution is to return the device to Medion, along with a receipt to prove your ownership and ask them to reset the device, as only they can do. This might cost some Euro 20-30.

Sorry, but there are no better news.

Have a nice day.

wiscal gefällt das.
  4. bcolston

bcolston Newbie

Punkte für Erfolge:
    no it did not work, but thanks for your help. I will see about sending back to Medion.

Thanks again

Brian

Diese Seite empfehlen