Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Turn off - SCART

xardas1977

I have an old CRT TV connect to ARGUS by SCART connector... When I want to turn off receiver the screen on TV is for 10sec scratching, mudding.
Its not problem for me - but it is normal ?
I have ILTV 1.2.47

AW: Turn off - SCART

I have an lcd tv, I can give you, therefore, only the tip, press the menu setting or with the V-key format available, on pal.

I have receiver in PAL mode.
Only when I want to turn off receiver to STANDBY, I press the red button on remote controler and screen on TV is deformiert for 10sec(last channel I was watching).Then receiver turn off - to STANDBY mode.
I think its normal when i am connected by SCART, but Im not 100% sure :D
I want ask you - when you start up receiver can you see some logo - I can see just black screen ?
How long is booting your receiver (by me it is 30s) and how long is turn off ?
Thank you for answer
Sorry for my english....

It can of course be that your tv signal the start of the receivers is not properly processed, and hence these errors occur. I think about you you need to do so shall not, as long as all else. the boot time is 30 seconds with something very long, this is mine to 10 seconds.
which may be due to the software or because the hardware revision of the VIP1 you have.
I have the newer, to recognize only one usb port, the first vip had two usb ports.
Excuse my English

hmm, i have VIP1v2 with 1 USB...Evening I´ll try to reset settings and flash firmware again...
Switching between TV channels 2-3 seconds now..

I have also a LCD TV in my living room with the VIP, but sometimes I connect it to an old CRT TV via scart and I have none of these things you told...

Startup is up to 10-20 sec.
switching the channels works smoothy
and when I turn off the receiver in standby, all works normal...

But I always change settings when I change TV
On my LCD i have (Menu-Audio&Video) 1080i 50Hz
and on my CRT i change to AUTO

hmm in ARGUS A/V settings is RGB and CVBS, if I choose CVBS everything is OK, but RGB problem - deformiert screen on shuting off... I think RGB is better :)
Booting is still 30sec... 15sec show display only BOOT, then start blinking BOOT for 15 sec and then is picture on TV and all is OK...

Zurück
Oben