Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Spiel Strategy Guides for Clash of Clans

mariomoskau

DEB König
Strategy Guides for Clash of Clans

Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

Clash of Clans is a popular iPad/iPhone/iPod game created by "Supercell". Clash of Clans is a strategy game where, like many other strategy games out there, the purpose is to build one's village, unlock different warriors, raid resources from other villages, create a clan and much, much more.

Clash of Clans Wiki like a guide give you many information about this game, and show you many guides and tips so you can create your clan like you want.

This is the best guide for this game!
-------
Users comments:
"At first I kind of thought it was a waste of money but then I started going through it and it had some really useful tip. It also showed me build times and pricing for building I had not yet researched that helped me plan out what I needed and how long till I I get that building!"

"Buy it it help you a lot ilike it"

"Tells you all the stats of upgrades and give you what troops would be best"

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben