Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Problem after upgrade of navigon PL40 to PL42

pierre.pilon

Hello,
I have done the upgrade of my navigon to MN8, upgrading my PL40 to PL42.
Before upgrading, all functions worked, TMC (of France) was operating. After upgrade, I don't have any TMC. The function is ON (I have th eTMC logo in red), but No TMC information. After upgrade, I have paste all keys in Device.xml......
Any idea about my problem ??????:fie:

Re: AW: Problem after upgrade of navigon PL40 to PL42

I have changed the path to Navigon / map, and the problem is still. So i decided to downgrade to MN7, and the problem still occures. I have the scan of the radio operating, so I think the problem is that I don't capture any TMC by radio anymore in my town.... I will try when i'll go to Paris. Thx a lot.

Re: AW: Problem after upgrade of navigon PL40 to PL42

it was not due to hard/software problem, just due to TMC reception. There are no more radio that emit TMC signal. I tried in Paris and all was correct with MN7. I will test with MN8 in few days.....

I did test with MN8, and all works well.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben