Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

PANASONIC VT30 and DIABLOCAM WIFI

karimdauphins

Hello,

I just received my new TV (Panasonic 50VT30) and I wanted to install my DiabloCam freshly purchased.
I think there is problem of compatibility of the DIABLOCAM, the TV does not recognize the CAM (red LED flashes on Cam)

In the menu of the TV there is "inserted module" and "No module inserted" Who appears.

Is there any problem of compatibility with DIABLOCAM and PANASONIC TV ?

Thanks for help

+ +

AW: PANASONIC VT30 and DIABLOCAM WIFI

I recently bought a TX-P42V20E and it is working with the Diablo Wifi Cam.
So I think your flatscreen should also work with the card!
Have you tried to reinstall the firmware (e.g. Underworld 2.14 or 2.15)?
Maybe try to do a complete format on the card first.

Hey,

Thanks for aswers.
I try many version of underworld and nothing run.
Is there another firmware tu put in the diablocam ?

++

If only the red led is on from start that means that the cam is not booting.
Have you tried a different cam module like AlphaCrypt Light or something else in the CI slot?

The red led is flashing !
I have only one Cam
I want to know if somebody who have Panasonic VT30 try to test a diablocam wifi....
To be continued

Hallo, I have the same Pana, what a nice thing :emoticon-0152-heart and thinking about the same combination. But what I've found in the web so far is not that encouraging. So my question, is it working now? cheers stefan

55VT30 is working fine with DIABLO WIFI

Hallo,

I use the DIABLO WIFI in my Pana 55VT30 with now UW219 without any issues (start with UW216). I can just say that the signal quality needs to be perfect. In the begining I had trouble to watch HD TV stable. But since replacing the feed horn all runs perfect. Card reading and WIFI is both active.:good:

good to hear that :) diablo here I come
do you use cable or satellite, since I'm using Cablecom (CH)

Zurück
Oben