Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Archiv / Down Navigation iGO My way Europe v1.3.1

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

macosxapp

Navigation iGO My way Europe v1.3.1

Category: Navigation
Feb 11, 2011
Version: 1.3.10
Price: $18.99
Size: 262 MB
Seller: NNG Global Services Kft.
Copyright: 2011 NNG Ltd.
Language:English, Finnish, French, German, ItalianRated 4+

REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later

IMG Removed

iGO My way (TM) is powered by the same navigation engine which is built on years of experience and runs on tens of millions of GPS navigation devices all around the world.

This is Your World. It"s up to you how You want explore it, find out it"s secrets or just to put it very simply: to get where you want to be. Our task is, to give you the perfect tool for that.

iGO My way (TM) for the iPhone offers a trendy and entertaining navigation solution at your hands. The software can be easily learned even by first-time users, who have never tried GPS navigation before.

You can keep your maps up to date simply by updating the application—for FREE. The maps are part of the application, so navigation doesn"t depend on cellular network coverage. NO ROAMING FEES, no surprises. It simply works everywhere.

FEATURES
==NAVIGATE SEAMLESSLY==
- Fast, short, economical and easy-to-follow routes
- Navigating to iPhone contacts
- Supporting multi-point-route
- POI searching along the route
- Map browsing/exploration
- Automatic route recalculation
- Tunnel Mode

==HAVE FUN WHILE ON THE ROAD==
- Controlling Music Playback
- 3D landmarks of famous buildings
- “Vehimarkers” (selectable 3D car models)

==WHAT"S MORE?==
- Smart History
- Unlimited number of Favorites
- Lane assistance and realistic signposts
- Calling POIs
- “Where am I?” function for emergency situations
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation
- Speed warning

NEW FEATURES
- Help us improve the application by gathering anonymous statistics about software usage
- Send feedback to the developers
- Ask a question from the developers
- Share a location with your friends (to find this option create a new route and then select More Options/Share)

HOW IT WORKS
Select your destination — either by searching for an address, a place of interest, or by picking a spot on the map. Our Smart Keyboard and Smart Search make it easy.
iGO My way calculates the route to your chosen destination and displays a map overview along with the most important information, such as distance to travel and estimated travel time. Just tap „Go!” and iGO My way guides you to your destination with clear voice guidance and a smoothly moving 3D map.
Choose from fast, short, economical or "easy-to-follow" route variants, compare the various route alternatives visually on the map, and pick the one you prefer. You can also avoid freeways, ferries, unpaved roads, and toll roads.

INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Application is compatible with iPhone handsets only. Due to the size of the package, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application using iTunes.

Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background navigation has to be turned on, you can do this under "Settings / Advanced settings".

Code:
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Codes zu sehen!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben