Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Produktivität My Phone Usage +

mariomoskau

DEB König
My Phone Usage +

Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPod touch und iPad. Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

Please test your mobile provider's account using the free app. "My Phone Usage" before purchasing this version, to ensure that it is compatible with your provider. Please let us know if you encounter any issues, and we will help resolve these.

My Phone Usage is the easiest way to check your next mobile bill. With over half a million downloads in other countries, My Phone Usage is now available in the UK.

· Easily track your allowance usage against the remaining time on your billing cycle
· See the charges that will appear in your next bill
· Monitor all your mobile accounts – even family members and employees
· Dedicated UK support team

The free version allows you to track one number at a time. The paid version allows you to manage any number of accounts and is ad-free.

To use the app, you need to register for an online web account with your provider and ensure that your username and password are working on their website.

My Phone Usage supports Pay Monthly accounts for the following providers:
· O2
· Orange
· T-Mobile
· Three
· Vodafone
· Giffgaff

The data is displayed directly from the provider’s website. The app stores your login details and these are used only to sign on to the provider’s website. No identifying details are sent to My Phone Usage servers.

Please note that the My Phone Usage data comes straight from the provider’s website. If the website is offline or parts are inaccessible, it will not be possible to get this data. You can verify this is the case by logging in to the provider’s website manually.

If you liked us, please rate My Phone Usage and leave good feedback. If you have any questions, suggestions or problems we would love to hear from you – you can contact us through the info screen on the application or via our website.

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben