Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

MCA dead?

Masta-G

So I decided to program the Xilinx firmware MLC_Rev2a.jed using my DuoLabs Cas3+ programmer.
Using Cas Studio 9.8.2 -> Matrix Reloaded Programmer -> Delete firmware -> Write Xilinx -> MLC_Rev2a.jed

It says succesful then I flash the MCA_NG-0.2.2-XMAS-339-SD-FULL_1G onto my sdcard using win32 disk imager.

Then I insert the cam (with sdcard present) into my TV and it does nothing...
It doesn't even detect a CI module.
I tried two samsung tv's and one sony tv.
Nothing...

I tried to write the Xilinx a few times, and it succeeds every time, but the TV doesn't detect it

So am I screwed now?

AW: MCA dead?

Was the MCA recognized by the TV before flashing this firmware? Which model is it exactly? Perhaps its only an incompability of the Cam with the TV!?!?! Is the Cam recognized in another TV or STB? Try it please!

Well I tried a Samsung UE55D8000 LED, Samsung PS43F4500 Plasma and Sony KDL40-something.
It did work on all televisions before I wrote the Xilinx, only the Samsung TV's were having disturbed picture on FTA channels so that's why I decided to write the Xilinx.

But I think I already figured what I did wrong.
I clicked "Delete All" and then "Write Xilinx" firmware.

I didn't have to do "Delete All" first because that will erase everything causing it to brick.

I think I have to flash mca-cam-v326-FlashWithCASonly.zip first and afterwards the Xilinx firmware in order to repair it.

FIXED:D
by flashing mca-cam-v326-FlashWithCASonly and then the Xilinx.
Afterwards upgraded to XMAS 0.2.2 using sdcard

Zurück
Oben