Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Archiv / Down iGO 8.3.5.231128-NavOn

Thank you for this quick service.

I have placed IGO AMIGO PRIMO R3 HERE (Navteq) Europe 2014Q1 in the content on the correct place.
Just a few questions:
Do I place all download in the root on new SD, or do I have to make a folder "Navigation" like in the original ?
Do I have to transfer anything from the original SD to the new SD with IGO8.3..........?
Can I use the dutch voice from the original SD?

Martin

I placed this post in a zenec nc520. But i get no start-up?
Please help!

Meister Helmut,

can you help me with a IGO8 version for a zenec nc520 unit?
I am searching on zenec nc520 threads, but they are all dead!

Martin

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: iGO 8.3.5.231128-NavOn

You should tell us what is happening or is not happening. Or do you think we have a crystal ball??
That iGO should work. When it does start but fails, it should give an error message, however, I don't know it when you don't say it. Got it?
And when iGO don't start then it could be the case, very simple, because your path to the exe is wrong. Thus the answer to your question "do I have to make a folder "Navigation" like in the original ?" is partly answered.
And yes, the Dutch voice from a previous iGO can be used.

Re: AW: iGO 8.3.5.231128-NavOn

Thank you for replying to my questions.
When you say " iGO should work " , does that mean that this software should work on a ZENEC nc 520?

So, i made a dir NAVIGATION, and renamed the the folder IGO.exe into NAVIGATION.exe Is this correct?

If you can reply on these questions, I can prepare a new SD card and test it on monday, as it is for a collegue of mine.

Thanks in advance G-Ulash,

Martin

Yes, it should work on any device that has winCE.
I am not aware of the correct names on a Zenec but the folder should have the identical name as the original folder as should the exe file. That is where the navigation button seeks for the exe file.
I hope I am clear.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

The Zenec does not start with this software.
After some time the fault indication on the Zenec is can't find navigation" .
I do not know wich version of winCE is running. Does it make any difference ?
Do you have to execute a reset when the new card is in the SD slot?

Can you go in the settings of the Zenec (!) and set the path to the navigation?

Path is the same as on the original sd card.
I will load first the latest software for the zenec, and then try again the IGO 8.3.......... again

Bitte das internationale Forum schließen, es wird offensichtlich nicht mehr benötigt:049:
Gibt es hier noch einen Mod?:050:

OT on:
Warum regst du dich auf? Es gibt Programme zum übersetzen, wenn du kein englisch kannst, und da du eh nicht helfen kannst oder willst,
kannst du dir deine Beiträge sparen.
OT off.

Darum geht es nicht, ob ich englisch kann oder nicht.
Hier ist der deutschsprachige Bereich. Punkt!
Wenn ich in einem ausländischen Board Fragen stelle muss ich mich auch in der Landessprache artikulieren.
In diesem Board gibt ja Link ist nicht mehr aktiv., auch englisch!
Hier wird gefälligst in deutsch Kommuniziert und kein englisch, französisch, italienisch, türkisch und was sonst noch.
Ist das so schwer zu verstehen?

Nein, aber du bist der einige der sich aufregt.
Die Mods haben diese Beitrage sicher auch gesehen und nicht eingegriffen. Also?
Vielleicht solltest du mal hier erkundigen? Oder hier?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hallo,
habe auch ein MY Guide 3100 Go Navi. Brauche Europe Karten.
Kartendateien enden mit .fbl, und was noch wichtiger ist, brauch aktuelles igo8...
Kann mir vlt. einer bitte helfen?
Gruss nemec

Hallo nemec 007,
Zunächst einmal, ein herzliches Willkommen hier im DEB.
Im den richtigen Thread hast Du es schon geschafft. Dieses ist das aktuellste iGO 8.3.5 was angeboten wird.
Schreibe dem Ersteller dieses Threads eine private Nachricht, wonach er Dir sein Angebot sicher nochmal bereitstellt (Ist hier so gewünscht).
Das Kartenmaterial findest Du hier:
Link Removed
MfG Peppers

Zurück
Oben