Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

HowTo BK & RSA von Humax Digi+ IV (III & II) Beta

hw operation is difficult but it works. my only problem is that i can't make a full dump.
Link veralten (gelöscht)

Link veralten (gelöscht)

AW: HowTo BK & RSA von Humax Digi+ IV (III & II) Beta

if it starts reading from beginning it should be enough

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

i meni isto :emoticon-0111-blush

:( Tja, ich finde 1.mals keine jtag pins, mit willem programmer kostet die ganze spiel über 100 eur, und dafür kann ich schon mal eine gute receiver kaufen, also wenn es keine einfache lösung gibt, landet der digihumax in mülleimer. Ich wollte eigentlich nur umwandeln in eine ganz gewöhnliche receiver, mit kartenleser oder auch ohne, sieht es aber schlecht aus, hat jemand einen guten rat?

:kez_03: AAAAAAAAAAAAA -.-' Anyone explain me i realy pleasure us WHY NEED WILLEM :S ? for hss-1169 noo need willem and other fu**'s only jtag cable + some skill + eagle vision at hexshop cuz jkeys_n3_def public is old and bu****t ;-) , -.-' ?? but what about this f*** willem :S hmm i seems on "darius picture" he dont use willem -.- only soldered cables for pinout's etc... :S:emoticon-0184-tmi:

I try it with HUMAX DIGI+II ... but it is very hard to make right with it.

The A4 and C6 pins are connected to the ground + the C5 is connected to VCC
... so all of that we must cut ... ( and I made it hope so, I did not see it .. it was just a blind cut, because it is under the ARM )

I build the JTAG reader, and connected all the wires as it was told ... but the EJTAG Tiny Tool does not get any data from it ...

Any suggestions how to set up the progi ???

And if any of You had any success with it please post it, or just PM me ...
(maybe with the HUMAX DIGI +IV will work ...)

Yes I am very intrested to buy Willem EPROM Programmer, but I don't know does it support the flash memory from Humax IV ?

I think Willem EPROM Programmer can't support this type of flash Intel 28F320J3 D75, this type of flash is BGA there is no pins, as I can see on the web site of willem there is no additional socket adapter for this flash.

I don't know why someone talk about Willem Programmer

Please can someone explain why we need Willem

thank you

Hy ALL.

Here is new's....

With UP2007/2008 you can easy dump your humax flash..

First of all you need just remove epoxy and desolder it..

The Humax D+ I firmware is not crypted and packed same like hyundai..
the hyundai firmware have some offset "changes".. ;-)

but from digi plus II & III & IV the dump is "crypted" :S

here is my digi plus II dump.. i need some advice or idea...how can i analyze it ?
it's packed ? crypted ? hmmm iread about IRDxxx crypting or wtf .. but i think it's only blabla..

next rumor about CNGZ - Conexant Gzip... but i did not found real program or data about this...

Thnx for ansfers

regards
:read:

Dump:
Link veralten (gelöscht)

How did you read out the dump from the CPU? I have a Digi 2 box and I want to try to make a jtag. And then I can try to find out BK and RSA key

Hello All!

I have some new's for all..

First of all, i'm really sory for long unavailability.., we had some technical problem... :S
I'm realy sory for following persons, cuz i'm not ansferd for PM. (rtznfrtz,cece)

Here is my new work. Hyundai HSS-3169NA

Dump, and picture included archived file.But Strange i still do not found IRD :S + other details..

File
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

[hide] Password for file: 90707A54214024FA [/hide]

Anyone have idea about crypt or pack or anything :S ?

Removing Epoxy:
Tools:Micro Driller,Hot air solder,Razor Blade,And good hand's + alot patience
!Soon i gona upload video with how to remove epoxy!

About external bga readers:
Exist alot bga reader not like up 2007/2008 (it's realy expensive..)
my friend have willem+bga adaptor converter or how can i call it.....

Bit info About Desolding...
First of all you must found bga flash datasheet and read it carefully...
cuz if you dont do the desolding metod carefully your flash gona overheat and losse data... [150C+] one of my test receiver totally erased after desolding...

Jtag:
[nothing is unposible ;-) ]
I think "scoobydoo511 " jtag cable for BGA Processor,sounds bit unposible but i read once at one forum about (The Sombrero de Patel) i dont want to say or write stupid thinks but my opinion if you gona solder convertor under procesor and connect it external to pc then i think posible sniffing CPU for actually runing code...but it's only a teory...i'm not 100% of sure it's work or anything...off told i dont wana say stupid thinks!

Alot thnx for patince and read my text, im realy sorry for bad gramatics, and for unavailability...

:emoticon-0108-speec:confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben