Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Support GoPal 6.x Help with MD 96260

jesper

Hello

I am new to this boared.
I have surfed around, and i am not able to find anything about my MD 96260
I wold like to make a update on my GPS.
Could anybody point me in the right direction.
You can reply in Deutch.

On the back of the GPS it says:

E4110
MDPNA 460T
MSN 30006857

Any help will be apriciated.

Jesper

AW: Help with MD 96260

Hallo
Dein Navi ist vergleichbar mit den 465 !
Um zB Gopal5 oder Gopal6 installieren zu können musst du sicher erst ein Rom-update machen !
Mache mal bitte ein Softreset (Unterseite kleines Loch) und dann schau mal beim booten
auf das Display welche Zahlen hinter dem "R" stehen !
Dein Navi hat sicher an der Unterseite KEINE Pinleiste ,oder ?
Dies bitte mal alles beantworten den werden wir weitersehen !

Mfg UFO1

Hello

After reset the numbers say : R15+0515.

Hope this helpes.

Jesper

Hello

Is Pinleiste = P/N 40022212 ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: Re: AW: Help with MD 96260

Hi Jesper,

appearantly you have a model PNA465 or comparable, which exists in two different versions, one having no metal contacts below the screen for which you must have the ROM Version R15 or the PNA465 device with 2 x 6 metal contacts below the screen, for which you need ROM Version 22. If you have one or the other device with the proper ROM Version you can proceed. If not, you must make an update. Please check which version you have and we shall provide further details for the programm update itself.

AW: Help with MD 96260

Hallo
Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!
Da bei dir schon Rom15 (R15) installiert ist ,ist ein Rom-update NICHT notwendig !
Also kannst du gleich zB Gopal6 installieren !
Hier neuste Gopal6 :Angebot Software Medion GoPal 6.0 PE Build 93537 Installationsdaten SD Card
Neuste Karten hier:Angebote Maps GoPal 6.0 Kartenmaterial Europe East West Q2/2011
Vor der Installation von Gopal unbedingt hier : HowTo FAQ und How to - Installations- und Anwendertipps, Erklärungen und mehr...
lesen
Im Punkt6 ist eine "Step by Step" Anleitung zur Installation !

Nein das ist die Seriennummer !
Dann ist das auch geklärt ,dann ist Rom15 der richtige und du kannst Gopal6
jetzt installieren !

Mfg UFO1

AW: Re: Help with MD 96260

If you have properly checked this, you may proceed with the installation of the current programm version GoPal PE 6. I'll list the proper links but first of all you should read the following instructions which are quite like a manual:
HowTo FAQ und How to - Installations- und Anwendertipps, Erklärungen und mehr...

after having studied these instructions, you might download the following

Angebot Software Medion GoPal 6.0 PE Build 93162 Installationsdaten SD Card to cover the main programm and
Angebote Maps GoPal 6.0 Kartenmaterial Europe East West Q2/2011 for the European Maps.

Having installed this as a basic programm in accordance with the above mentioned instruction manual you have further options to modify the programm to fit your very special needs. However, do this first and we shall see.

Re: AW: Help with MD 96260

Hello

Have now finished updating my Medion.
It works like a charme because of your help.
Thanks a lot for quick and easy to understand help.
Jesper

Ps Great forum

Zurück
Oben