Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Ecm found black screen ASTRA tp 11856 and 12012

porto10002001

Hello everyone,

Since the last canalsat changes, I can no longer decode the channels of these transponders (11856.00 V 72 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) and (12012.00 V 80 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) In my Samsung TV (Samygo) + Oscam
The card is locally in a dreambox and sharing is done to another dreambox without problem, but not with my TV maybe a bad request from the oscam of TV or DVBAPI ?

Are you able to test these channels, can you decode ? I have ecm found and black screen:confused:

I think the problem elsewhere is the requests are false DVBAPI of Liboscam

My TV:
UE46F8000 - T-FXPDEUC-1128.1

My configs:
Tanjasoft libs and init script (libOscamF_NON-MST_build9.so + 05_05_Oscam.init

Oscam version:
Version: oscam-1.20-unstable_svn-r11283
Compiler: arm-v7a8v3r1-linux-gnueabi
Box type: generic (generic)
PID: 1666

Thanks for your help
porto;)

Hello all,

Nobody has the same problem as me, I'm the only one?
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Go friends, just a little test!
icon_e_wink.gif

Those who have more or less this config try to zap on one of the channels of these transponders and tell me the result, do you have the picture or not? Or ecm found and black screen?
icon_idea.gif

Please help me with this litle test.

Zurück
Oben