1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Talk Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

Dieses Thema im Forum "DeltaCam" wurde erstellt von albert.nadette, 22. Oktober 2013.

1. albert.nadette

albert.nadette Newbie

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Can someone confirm that he succeeded to activate a brand new fransat card with the DeltaCam?
    I am asking this question before to buy a fransat card alone or if I better buy a the card together with their PCMCIA module.
    Thanks.

2. phantom

Nervigen User Advertisement

3. fun7

fun7 Super Elite User Supporter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

Better to buy with official CAMs, because they could change AES or whole Overcrypt Algo one day, an then you dont have a guarantee that it will ever work in 3rd party cams again.

albert.nadette gefällt das.
  4. alpha+

alpha+ Newbie

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

yes delta cam works only with fransat hd card 041950 ,but better use official cam from Aston its called Minisat

albert.nadette gefällt das.
  5. flieder

flieder Newbie

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Re: AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

I tried a brand new Fransat card with official CAM in my TV (Philips, with CI-slot). It worked instantly. But this combination did not work in my saltbox (VU+). But if I change the official CAM to Deltacrypt it works. It is not a reliable way. If you buy an Aston minisat I think there might be another problem because the Fransat receiver is in the cam and you probabely have to use an extra remote. Perhaps someone can report own experiences with the Aston minisat.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 1. Mai 2014

Diese Seite empfehlen