Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

Can someone confirm that he succeeded to activate a brand new fransat card with the DeltaCam?
I am asking this question before to buy a fransat card alone or if I better buy a the card together with their PCMCIA module.
Thanks.

AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

Better to buy with official CAMs, because they could change AES or whole Overcrypt Algo one day, an then you dont have a guarantee that it will ever work in 3rd party cams again.

AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

yes delta cam works only with fransat hd card 041950 ,but better use official cam from Aston its called Minisat

Re: AW: Compatibility with FRANSAT official smart card?

I tried a brand new Fransat card with official CAM in my TV (Philips, with CI-slot). It worked instantly. But this combination did not work in my saltbox (VU+). But if I change the official CAM to Deltacrypt it works. It is not a reliable way. If you buy an Aston minisat I think there might be another problem because the Fransat receiver is in the cam and you probabely have to use an extra remote. Perhaps someone can report own experiences with the Aston minisat.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben