Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

City View 3D 2.0 not working on some devices

lepicane

I am starting this thread more as a discussion than asking for a solution. Please feel free to continue in German as I can use a translator.

It has been mentioned in other threads here that City View 3D 2.0. does not work on some devices (Navigon 20 Plus is one of them). It does work briefly only when the PNA zooms into an intersection.

I guess the first assumption is that this is how City View 3D 2.0 looks like (see attached screenshot) when it zooms into an intersection.

If the answer to the above is yes, then it is obvious that City View 3D 2.0 can work with MN7.7.5 build 447. I guess the discussion point now is what is stopping it from working all of the time?

At first I thought it was a setting somewhere, but when I compared the settings files in my version of the software and MN7.6.2 build 1155 (40 Plus with working City View 3D 2.0) I couldn't see any obvious differences. Mind you I used the same keys and files (map, nfs, GTA...) on both devices.

My guess is it has to do with the zoom aspect when looking at a 3D map. Changing this in the GUI does not fix the issue so I guess it is something in the settings files themselves that needs to be tweaked.

I invite any suggestions as to why it doesn't work all the time and what could be changed in the settings files to make it work. Happy to test and feed back....

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
AW: City View 3D 2.0 not working on some devices

Hallo.
Hab dein Anhang etwas bearbeitet.
Das auf dem Bild ist City View 3D 2.0.
Wieso es auf dem Kleinen Navi nicht dauerhaft läuft weiß ich leider nicht.

Zurück
Oben