Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Suche Buildings & poi

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

mitsucats

Ist gelegentlich hier
Hello

Could somebody please help me to tell me if there is any newer than what i have.

I have try to look true this forum but find it a little hard and many links dont work
and therefore i thought i could try to ask here.

This is what i have now

I need for danmark and german..

Building
Denmark 2013.Q4
Germany 2013.Q4

Dem : (have i only this one)
Europe_NASA

histspeed
Denmark_UNAV_60_2013.08_130812
Germany_UNAV_60_2013.09_130917

Map
Denmark_8.3_2013.Q4_140324
Germany_8.3_2013.Q4_140505

POI
Denmark_2013.Q4_140224
Germany_2013.Q4_140224

AW: Buildings & poi

Hello mitsucats,

the question of what software will be.
New maps for iGO or Becker software to find the card

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!
Just do not go on to the original software, but you need a healed iGO8 or navigator.exe for your software version.

AW: Buildings & poi

@Waasol

Er hat bereits hier nach Karten etc. gefragt und hat vom User G-ulash den Link für den Kartenbereich genannt bekommen. Hier hat er geantwortet das er die Karten gefunden hat und alles ohne Probleme funktioniert. Paar Tage später stellt er hier die Frage, ob er die Karten die für die TomTom Software gedacht sind, auch für iGo nutzen kann. Irgendwas scheint der gute mitsucats nicht zu verstehen, sonst würde er hier nicht erneut einen unsinnige Thread eröffnen.

@mitsucats

How often do you ask even after the files? Your question is not enough from here? The user G-ulash has shown you where to find the files.
Here you wrote that you got the files and everything works. Why you creat a new query if you already have all the files?
Simply follow the responses by Waasol and G-ulash and make no further searches for the files! The thread is closed!

Hello

Next time please dont close a tread and put me as a stupid person that nothing can find.
and i cant get allow to answere my self in the topic.

He send me a link to old maps 03.2014 but i found out there is a newer maps (06.2014)but couldent find out the new link. but with the new topic i get the next answere that i can also look in becker forum for igo. that i dident know.

Last time i only get links that dont works right or only for maps not for the rest of igo.

I also ask where to find new files from poi and histspeed and so,This time not only maps but generelt for all new files for my igo, because many is outdatet. but i can now see you cannot ask anymore in this forum,

so next time please read the topic and because you have a bad day and close all topic because you think one link for a maps that is old is good enough.

AW: buildings & poi

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

Ahhh, maps from 03.2014 are old? At the moment the link you sent the maps of 03.2014 have been the latest. Since Friday there are the latest TomTom 06.2014 Maps for iGo.

The offers are almost always all files. You have to take just the right offer! The maps for iGo and Becker are the same. There's no difference!

P.S.: If the links do not work, please write a private message the user so he replaced the links!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben