Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Spiel Bombcats Special Edition

mariomoskau

DEB König
Bombcats Special Edition

Kompatibel mit iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation), iPod touch (5. Generation) und iPad. Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.

Beschreibung

What the players think:

"Bombs + Cats = Awesome"

"Unique puzzler with fantastic, adorable graphics. Also cats."

"I bought this game because my daughter loves cats and I thought it would be fun for her, and after playing it for a while it turns out that I am the one who loves it!"

Press quotes:

"Bombcats certainly knows how to scratch any time-killing itch you have." - Modojo, 4/5

"A solid, incredibly entertaining experience." - Kotaku

Bombcats Away!

Bombcats: Special Edition features the great gameplay of Bombcats but now with no IAP.

From Radiangames, the makers of Super Crossfire and Slydris, send in the Bombcats! Seven cute but volatile felines ready to explode into action to save their imprisoned furry friends. Ready your aim and fire these detonating kitties across the screen!

DIG YOUR CLAWS IN
Master your Bombcat flinging skills in over 190 levels and 42 goals. Go the distance in Marathon challenges as you furiously flick to set the best times.

PAWS FUR THOUGHT
There are seven different kinds of Bombcat at your disposal, and each one has their own special skill! From the wall-gripping Clawdia, to the ground-shaking Crush!

TOP CAT
Kit your kittie out using a wardrobe of props and costumes. Dress your cats in top hats, pink fur and rainbow trails. Upgrade your Bombcats with longer fuses, higher jumps, and even bigger explosions.

GAME FEATURES:
• Save the Bombkittens across 190 levels
• Seven Bombcats, each with unique traits
• Unlock and purchase upgrades, boosts, power-ups and more
• Customize your cats with hats, fur and other fashion items
• UNIVERSAL; works purrfectly on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad

Bild ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen Inhalt sichtbar zu machen!

Zurück
Oben