Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Backdoor in CCcam 2.3.0 ??

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

mnml

Freak
CCCAM 2.3.0 is taking the backdoor crap even a step further.
The lowest scum of the earth, UVADI TEAM, have done it even better this time. Making sure sharing will die for sure if they keep this crap up.
Before I continue, I would urge people with BRAINS and PROGRAMMING SKILLS, to download IDA PRO (torrent) and decompile it for themselfs to find the ****ing remotely triggered backdoor.
How it works.
When you install CCcam 2.3.0 , nothing special is happening at first, and cccam will check for input activity on the pc or box to make sure nobody is watching. When it finds itself comfortably alone, it will start sending your ENTIRE CCCAM.CFG info to this IP 176.9.242.159 (a rented root server in germany).
Now I recompiled a version so I could trigger the backdoor myself, and TADA, some ****ing ITALIAN dialup asswipe connected to the server I just set up , IP : 2.32.190.9. So traffic on my card started. THIS THEY CAN NOT HIDE in Cccam, it shows as a CONNECTED CLIENT from one of your clients in cccam.cfg where the dyndns has been removed (still lack of cccam, if dyndns is non-existing) the security feature doesn't work anymore and everybody can connect on that user.
I have 2 words for UVADI TEAM -> YOU SUCK !!!!!!
The future of CCcam is dead thanks to these low life asswipes , just after free sharing and making their own "spidernetwork" on your card.
BLOCK ALL CLIENTS that have 2.3.0 connected to your server as it will still read all connected clients from the server, trough the client !!
latest original CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 which are secure and don't have this backdoor code.
ps: AGAIN , if you don't want to take the warning for granted, decompile and look for yourself !!!!!!!

eben bekommen, wurde im cccamforum gepostet. Was haltet ihr davon? Panikmache wie kur vor der 2.2.0?

AW: Backdoor in CCcam 2.3.0 ??

Wieso Panikmache ? Schalte mal die 2.3.0 ein und beobachte Deinen Routertraffic bzw. QOS...

satelli

wie unhöflich von mir, seiht gegrüßt :)nach dem release der 2.2.0 gab es ebenfalls backdoor gerüchte

Jeder möchte eine neue CCcam.
Damit seine persönliche Karte läuft, was man vielleicht nochverstehen kann.
Und ist die CCcam dann draußen, wie immer ist es einBackdoor!
Dann bleibt doch ganz einfach bei der alten CCcam und Ruhe ist!

Die Backdoor Geschichte hat soooooooooo einen Bart!!!! Und es ist schon soooooooo lange her das dieser Teil geklärt war das es nur ein Streich war!!!

Aber das kommt davon das man ohne Nach zu denken einen Beitrag aus einem anderen Board einfach hier her kopiert und mal schaut was passiert!!!!!

Hast du es mal richtig Übersetzt und es mal ausprobiert, eine schlafende CCcam die erwacht wenn niemand drüber schaut!!!!

Hier ist jetzt zu!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben