Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

AzBox Me / miniMe RTi Core v1.6.0

osiris1

Elite User
AzBox Me / MiniMe RTi Core v1.6.0 - 29.01

- New Kernel

- New Drivers of 25.01.2012

What's new:

- Added support for Blindscan for models Me and MiniMe (Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Manual Scan -> Type of Scan (Blindscan) )

- Fixed problem with IR mixing from some TV brands which are using same NEC protocol as in AZBox Me/MiniMe

- New application example_outports & activate_outports for more stability in work with Outputs like HDMI, Component and Composite.

- When receiver is in standby just clock will be shown without date, to prevent scrolling. (AZBox Me)

- Better support for timeshift and recording.

Currently we are doing transition to new kernel 3.2.1 which will have support for vTuner (DVB-T/C and DVB-S2 USB tuners), and better support for all other things and parts which was missing in old kernel 2.6.22.

Noch eine Info wie man das Image per USB Stick auf die Azbox miniMe flasht:

This image is for USB flashing which is possible on AZbox MiniMe !

How to flash AZBox MiniMe by USB Memory Stick:

Unpack Enigma 2 RTi Core v1.6.0 archive which You have downloaded, and extract it, after that You will have two files:

zbimage-linux-xload (kernel) and image0.jffs2 (Enigma2)

Copy both of files on USB Memory stick. Now plug-in USB Memory stick in Your AZBox Me and turn it on, wait that MiniMe Boot, after which You can flash Your MiniMe with E2 on BOOT 0.

If You want to flash E2 on BOOT 1 it is enough that You rename file image0.jffs2 to image1.jffs2

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

osiris1

Zurück
Oben