Digital Eliteboard - Das Digitale Technik Forum

Registriere dich noch heute kostenloses um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald du angemeldet bist, kannst du auf unserer Seite aktiv teilnehmen, indem du deine eigenen Themen und Beiträge erstellst und dich über deinen eigenen Posteingang mit anderen Mitgliedern unterhalten kannst! Zudem bekommst du Zutritt zu Bereiche, welche für Gäste verwehrt bleiben

Anatomy of ALLCAM

GennyGenny

I have open my second allcam , desoldered the flash (4megs) and read it with an external reader/programmer.

The first 64k are crypted (should be the bootloader) and the rest is uncrypted. Anyone has some info (hardware or software) about this cam?

AW: Anatomy of ALLCAM

Xcrypt-Hardware like Jackcam, Maxcam V1 - older Cam Hardware!

Why you wanna know more about the Hardware of that cam?

It sound strange. Why a cam like allcam (not old) use an old hardware? Anyway i found a little thing :)

Some screen-shot , the first is the crypted part, the second is the uncrypted ( should be the firmware ) and i have also found the start (or similar)

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um diesen link zusehen!

Du musst dich Anmelden oder Registrieren um den Inhalt der Angebote zu sehen!

It doesn't sound strange it is for sure older Cam-Hardware like Jackcam and Maxcam Twin V1! You can believe what you want! You have open the Cam and you can look what is inside? Is there to seen a chip on which is written Xrcypt? What is further to read on the chip?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I mean "sound strange" for a new cam to use an old hardware instead the new. I believe what you say, i'm talking about the way taken from the allcam productor.

Anyway, i'm continuing to looking for informations. I found the entry point of the program, now i'm trying to understand the encryption used in hmp files. So i'll be able to replace the original with a custom program.

DONE!! I wrote a little program and i can decrypt hmp in bin and bin to hmp (don't ask me the encryption used and keys!).

Unfortunately i can' modify the program. Inside there is some kinda of crc and the loader check it when i try to program the cam.

Super! I don't ask!:DDD

Perhaps you can try to built a firmware complete as own made?

I GOT IT! Now i can decrypt the hmp file, modify and recrypt again in hmp. Next step: build a custom firmware.

Wow, thats really super!:yahoo: So, I hope the custom firmware will be much better, then the original firmware for the VU+ Allcam!:ja

Zurück
Oben